Wednesday, September 19

Fun cards with stencils!!

Hello friends!! Hope you all are having a great day, midweek, all we can say is the weekend is coming, hehehe
Anyway, I have a couple of cards I created using stencils as the main focus! Recently I got stencils from A Colorful Life Designs!! They have a great selection of unique stencils, you should check them out.

OK, let me show you the cards I created.
Fall
For this card I used Leaf Set 1 and Leaf Set 2, I started from the bottom left and going all the way around using both stencils and different color of inks, the ones I used are   IO Banana, Canary, Sienna, Mint, Pistachio, Wilted Violet Distress Oxide, Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide on a piece of watercolor paper. 
After getting all the leaves the way I wanted them, I die-cut the panel using scallop stitched die, then stamped the Fall sentiment. Distressed all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, added yellow twine, added foam adhesive behind and adhered it to a white card base.



Hello
This card was super fast to make. For this project I used Showy Blooms Stencil. I used Wilted Violet Distress Oxide, Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide on a piece of watercolor paper. 
After the panel was done, I used rectangle stitched dies to create 3 panels, the largest panel was adhered direct onto the white card base, the middle piece was adhered with 1 layer of foam adhesive and the smallest piece was adhered with 2 layers of foam adhesive.
Before adding the foam adhesive to the smallest piece, I stamped the sentiment.
After that I mist the piece with a bit of water.


I hope you like these cards and check out the A Colorful Life Designs Store, you will fall in love with many of its designs.
I also invite you to join us on Facebook!! A super fun group sharing projects using A Colorful Life Designs Stencils!!
Have a wonderful day/night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment