Thursday, May 24

Impression Obsession Challenge: Send a little humor

Hello friends!! It is time for another fun Impression Obsession Challenge!! This time is "Send a little humor" (funny or punny)

To enter the challenge go to the  Impression Obsession blog (all the details are there!). A random challenge card will be selected to showcase on the IO blog AND you can to enter to win a $25 gift certificate to IO just by playing! (IO stamps need to be used)

For this project I used Mermaids Die, Let's be Mermaids and Shell background. 

Since my accident last year (torn calf muscle), well my leg is not the same, I have good days and not good days, so sometimes I wish I could be a mermaid so I didn't have to deal with the pain, LOL. 

Anyways, I kept the card pretty simple, used the new Mermaids die, love this set of 4 mermaids, here I used only one, I die-cut it from cream cardstock and inked all the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 




Hop List:

No comments:

Post a Comment