Thursday, February 15

Impression Obsession Challenge: Birthday Wishes


Hello friends!! It is time for another fun Impression Obsession Challenge!! This time is "Birthday Wishes" theme.

To enter the challenge go to the  Impression Obsession blog (all the details are there!). A random challenge card will be selected to showcase on the IO blog AND you can to enter to win a $25 gift certificate to IO just by playing! (IO stamps need to be used)

For this challenge I have created super clean and simple cards, actually I made 5! but the other 3 have different sentiments, I will share them later this week.
Anyways, for these cards I used "L20423 Watercolor Rose" and "DIE234-M Greeting Top Edgers"
I really love this stamp, you just need ink and your image will be amazing!! 




Hop List:

Today's hop list:
Hope you like them.
Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. These are very lovely! I'm curious about the scalloped/stitched layer die.

    ReplyDelete