Friday, November 24

Black Friday Sales!!!

Hello friends! I want to share with you some of the great deals I have found around!! Because we all love great sales, right?! {wink, wink}

OK, let's get started:

My Sweet Petunia: 20% OFF Entire Store!! Sale ends December 2nd (Midnight CST). No coupon needed.

Crafter's Companion: 15% OFF Entire Store!! Offer valid until November 28th. Plus, they have a whole Christmas Selection for you!! No coupon needed.


Technique Junkies: TJ has marked down 100 overstocked items!! No code needed, stamps are already discounted for you. Check them out HERE. Plus, You can use my TJ10Giovana and get an extra 10% off, YAY!!!
I was browsing the stamps I found this amazing Gingham, Deco roses, Dotty Flowers, Paisley and so much more!!

Tutti Designs: I have not made an official announcement yet, but I will be designing for Tutti Designs starting December 1st!! And right now until November 26th you get 20% OFF entire store. Add code : THANKS at checkout!

Concord & 9th: 20% OFF Entire store!! Concord & 9th is one of my favorite stamp companies, their designs are versatile and different.


Scrapbook.com: They have a list of amazing deals, all weekend long!
black friday $10 off coupon HOLIDAYTEN

Hope you take advantage of these sales!
Have a fantastic weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment