Thursday, October 26

Happy Birthday Crafter's Companion!!

Hello everyone, I can't believe it has been 10 days since my last post, I am so sorry for being a little quiet lately, busy time with so other things around, hopefully I will start slowing down soon and posting more often.


But for now, let me tell you something, Crafter's Companion is celebrating its 12th Birthday!! And the celebration is BIG!! 30% off store wide plus FREE GIFTS!!
Sale ends October 29th, 2017

Check out this PAGE where you will find all the details, PLUS free digital paper and embellishments (at the end of the page) to create beautiful cards and decorations!

I have a project for you made with the the FREE set you will get if you spend $50.

This is a super cute shaker's card. Isn't it adorable?!


Hope you like it and happy shopping!
Have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment