Thursday, September 7

Thanks!


Hello friends!! Hope you are having a fantastic day! Here in the PNW we are dealing with very unhealthy to hazardous air quality :( Hard to go outside, everything looks foggy and the smells is horrible. Praying for rain.

Anyway, I have a very "Fall-y" card for you today, by the way, have you commented on the My Sweet Petunia and Right At Home  blog hop? You still have time to comment and your name will be added, you can be a lucky a winner!! Enter HERE.

For my card I used "Fall Leaves" set, stamped them in Watercolor paper, Versamark ink and White embossing powder, then heat set, cut them out and them added Color Burst Powders! (Sepia, Yellow Ochre, Terra Verte, Tangerine).
The background was created on a Kraft 5"x 7" card, added Copper Liquid Metals , then mist the paper and voila!!
The sentiment is from "Script Greetings" set,  stamped the "thank" from thank you (I cut the clear stamp), then masked the stamp "blessed" and used one of the "s" to add it to the word, I used Jet Black Ink

Finally, I added twine and sequins, ad my card was done!



Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fall colours. Awesome card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Stamp it Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete