Hello friends!! How are you doing today? Hope your day is exciting and beautiful! Today, I am showcasing more stamps and dies from Concord & 9th. This time I am using the Many Mandalas Stamps and dies.
Love this set and I wanted to create something a little different, so these are the 2 cards I created. the first one is a 6" x 6" card and the second one is a standard A2 card. Both are very easy to make, here are the details:
Happy Birthday Card:
- Create a card base from White Cardstock. 6"x6" card.
- Cut a panel from Rose Pearl Shimmering Cardstock 5.5" square.
- Cut a panel from Coastal Pearl Shimmering Cardstock 5.25" square. Stamp the first and 3rd Mandala image in Versamark Ink and then add White embossing powder and heat set. After that, die-cut the mandala.
- Stamp the little flower from the set on Vellum cardstock in Versamark and add gold embossing powder, then heat set. Cut the flowers with scissors. and set aside. After they cool off, color them with a marker, here I used a red marker.
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of vellum in versamark watermark and gold embossing powder, then die-cut it with a die from the set.
- Adhere panels together, add foam tape to mandala image and add it to card base. Glue all little flowers around and adhere the sentiment.
- Finally add sequins and pearls, and gold tape around the edges.
Wishing you Card:
- Create a card base from Kraft Cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp Mandala, flower and leave images on a piece of paper (here I used the Concord &9th paper, not available right now) in Versamark Watermark Ink and add Gold Embossing powder, then heat set.
- Stamp Wishing you on a piece of vellum and then die-cut it with Mandala die. Stamp "A wonderful day" on a piece of Rose Pearl Shimmering cardstock in Versamark and White embossing powder.
- Add a piece of Gold Glitter paper to card front. then add panel to card base with foam tape.
- Die-cut the little die from mandala set in coordinated pink cardstock and add them to card.
Hope you like them!
Thanks so much for stopping by!