Here are few details about this project:
- Start with a 6"x 6" White Card base.
- Color the Colorista Dark Paper with Metallic Pencils, outline each flower and element to make it pop more. Trim the page about 5" square.
- Cut a panel from Gold Luxury Cardstock, about 5.25" square. Adhere it to card base.
- Adhere coloring panel to card base.
- Die-cut a gold square window, adhere it to card base with foam adhesive.
- Die-cut "Love" in Rose Pearl Shimmering cardstock and a butterfly from white cardstock. Adhere them to the square window.
Entering this project to: