- Make card from Red Cardstock.
- Mat a piece of Pink Cardstock and Patterned paper.
- Stamp telephone on White cardstock in Black Archival and dial circle in Red Ink, cut them out.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil a piece of White Cardstock, add cut out image with Pop dots and add twine, stamp sentiment in Black Ink.
- Add doily piece to panel, add image. Add panel to card base.
- Add rhinestones, create a triple bow with seam binding ribbon, add a flower.
- Cardstock: Red, Pink, White
- Patterned Paper: Country Picnic (Pebbles)
- Stamps: "Esperando tu llamada" (Latina Crafter)
- Ink: Black Archival (Ranger), Memento Lady Bug (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: White Seam Binding Ribbon, Doily, Twine, Red flower, (Latina Crafter), Rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
- Accessories: Pop dots, Labels One (Spellbinders), Scor-tape.
Have a fantastic day!