Wednesday, September 5

You got this

Hello friends!! Happy Wednesday! I have a super cool vintage-looking kinda coffee card!
But first, I am slowly crafting again, I wanted to post this few days ago, but sadly my hands were hurting really bad, it doesn't hurt as bad so I am slowly creating. I have not gone to the doctor but I got a bump on my wrist and talking to a friend she mentioned maybe it is "Baker's cyst", never heard of that before until then, and some online pictures look very similar on how my worst looks like. Anyways, sorry for posting this few days later.

OK, thanks to Spellbinders for this super cool die! I think this one of my favorites and it is gorgeous! It is called Shapeabilities Blooming Brew Etched Dies from the new Cuppa Coffee, Cuppa Tea Collection by Sharyn Sowell.

For my card I wanted a Vintage look. First, I die-cut this gorgeous image on a piece of watercolor paper, colored it with Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils, then added Sparkle Pens to make the image very shimmery.
Then die-cut 3 more pieces in brown cardstock and glue them together, you could use this amazing adhesive sheets too, I have only a bit left that's why I used glue, then adhered the watercolor piece, after that sponged the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Stamped the sentiment from Coffee Lovers Clear Set, using my MISTI and Black Ink.
Before adhering the piece to the card base, I misted the front of a white card base with Imperial Yellow Shimmering Bliss, once it was dry I adhered the die-cut piece.


I added few sequins and the card was done!

You can see the shimmering action, it is beautiful!

Hope you like it and get inspired!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment