Sunday, September 9

New releases!!

Hello friends!! Hope you all are having a great Sunday!!
Today, I want to share few new releases that have caught my eyes!! I want to buy everything from everybody, LOL, but I will try my best to show you projects with one or more of them {wink, wink}

So, lets get started 

Everything is so pretty, lots of Holidays  stamps and dies designed by Julie Ebersole.

New September Release is all about the Holiday! Awesome stamps as always!

Hero Arts 
My Monthly Hero September Kit Release! Beautiful Fall images and dies!!

Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month
September's kit is "Sunshiny", it is beautiful! I have few projects to show to you, starting tomorrow ;)
Card Kit of the Month Membership

Impression Obsession
New Holiday Dies are IN!! They are fabulous! I will start sharing projects soon!



Happy Shopping!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment