For all you Cocoa Mouse fans out there, this set will melt your heart! Imagine all the super cute lovey-dovey cards you can make for the sweethearts in your life!
- Includes 2 image and 4 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 4"x4"
- Cocoa in the heart frame image measures approximately 2 1/8" x 1 3/4"
- Illustrated by Korin Sutherland
This set is super sweet, don't you think?
This is the card I created for you today. Last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to watercolor few images, and this is one of them :) I used Watercolor Pencils and Inktense Pencils by Derwent. These pencils are a lot of fun to use and I love the results!!
- Make card base from White Cardstock A2 size.
- Emboss a panel from White Cardstock using Fancy Fan Embossing folder (SU), mat this piece with a slightly bigger piece of Red Cardstock. Add piece to card base.
- Stamp image on Watercolor paper in Archival Black Ink, color image with pencils. Die-cut and emboss image with Label 8 Dies. Mat piece with a Floral Label 8 in Red panel. Add to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a circle pink piece in Archival Black Ink. Stamp heart in Pink Ink and ink all edges. Add to card.
- Add pink rhinestones.
- Cover heart with Crystal Lacquer.
- Cardstock: White, Red, Watercolor Paper.
- Ink: Archival Black (Ranger), Watercolor Pencils, Inktense Pencils (Derwent)
- Embellishments: StarDust Stickles, Pink Rhinestones.
- Accessories: Label 8 Nestabilities, Floral label 8 (Spellbinders), Fancy Fan Embossing folder (SU), Pop dot
PS: Thanks so much for all your well wishes!! You really made me feel much better. Actually I am starting feeling much better, I am eating a bit more and keeping everything in. Thanks again!!
Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this adorable stamp set to one lucky commenter!
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!