- Make card base from Ivory cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Chocolate Cardstock and Patterned Paper, add stitches.
- Cut a strip of coordinated Patterned Paper, add Chocolate cardstock and add stitches. Stamp sentiment.
- Die-cut a large scallop border and adhere it to PP, add stitches. Tie on ribbon. Add panel to card front.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Copic Markers. Die-cut it and adhere it to card with large pop dots.
- Make a double bow with bow easy and add it to card.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to Sunflowers and Crystal Lacquer to Poinsettia.
- Cardstock: Ivory, white, Chocolate (Gina K. Designs), Strawberry (Bazzill)
- Patterned Paper: Gypsy Sister Collection KaiserCraft)
- Stamps: Autumn Bounty (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Balck Archival (Ranger) Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Red Ribbon, White Opal Liquid Pearls.
- Accessories: Large Scallop Border Die, Decorative Plaque Dies (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Pop dots, Crystal Lacquer, Sewing machine.
Submitting this card to:
- Simon Says Challenge : Put a Stamp on it
- Touch Twin Markers Challenge: Color Inspiration.
- Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger
Hope you like it.
Have a great day.