You are invited Card.
- Make card base from White Cardstock (5' square).
- Mat Innocent Pink Cardstock and Patterned Paper, ink all edges and add stitches.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Black Archival Ink. Color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it to card with foam tape.
- Add White Gala Glitz to flowers.
- Die-cut fence x2 from White Cardstock, glue them together (for more dimension) and add them to image.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Labels Fourteen Nestabilities.
- Create a bow, add Gold brad and adhere it to card.
Heartfelt Creations and Store Products Used on this project
- HCPC 3478 Twining Roses PreCut Set
- HCPC 3449 Door to My Heart PreCut Set
- HCD 723 Garden Romance Die
- Standard Circle Nestabilities
- Grand Calibur
- Gold Pearl Brads
- White Gala Glitz
- Dries White Glue
- Cardstock: White, Innocent Pink (GKD)
- Paper: Lost & Found Two (My Mind's Eye)
- Ink: Black Archival (Ranger), Vintage Photo Distress, Worn Lipstick Distress "for sponging" (Ranger), Copic Markers (R20, R22, R24, YG63, E35, Colorless Blender 0)
- Accessories: Labels Fourteen Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Seam binding ribbon (etsy), Pearls, Sewing machine, Scor-tape.
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!