- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock. A2 Size.
- Cut a panel from Ocean Mist Cardstock and mat it with a smaller piece panel from Ivory Cardstock (3.5" x 4.75") Add strips of Patterned Paper (I used little scraps!) and add stitches.
- Die-cut butterflies from Vellum (x2) and 1 from White CS. Stamp image onto Vellum ones in Tumbled Glass Distress Ink (Set aside and give them some time to dry)
- Die-cut and emboss an Oval piece from Ivory CS and a Tag from Ocean Mist CS. Mat them together and adhere it to card panel.
- Stamp sentiment in Black Ink.
- Add Rhinestones.
- Add card panel to card base.
- Cardstock: Kraft, Ivory, White, Ocean Mist (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Lost & Found II (My Mind's Eye)
- Stamps: New Beginnings (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Tumbled Glass Distress, Black Archival (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Built it yourself Bling (Want2Scrap)
- Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Fancy Tags Two (Spellbinders), Grand Calibur, Sewing machine, Double sided tape (Love My Tapes)
Have a great day!