Anyways, I have a fun Vintage Birthday card for you today. I got inspired by the pretty picture from Tuesday Trigger: Vintage Vogue and the Twisted Tuesday Challenge "Birthday card + Ribbon"
For my card I used "Timeless Classic Set" released last week by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. The main image has a background, but cut out the image to use only the truck.
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Tan Leather Cardstock (5.25" x 4")
- Cut panels from Patterned Paper (Kaisercraft), ink and distress all edges. Adhere them to card panel and add stitches. Tie on seam binding ribbon and add Gold brad. Adhere panel to card base.
- Stamp image on Ivory cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Cut out truck and ink all edges. Die-cut a Rectangle piece from Ivory CS. Add image with Small pop dots. Die cut grass and fence from same Patterned Paper. Distress the PP with Peeled Paint Distress Ink for the grass and Vintage Photo and the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink for the fence. Adhere them to rectangle piece and to card base.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!