- Cut a piece of White Cardstock 5" x 10". Score it at 5" and fold it. Card Size 5" square card.
- Stamp image onto Watercolor Paper in Stazon Black Ink. Color image with Distress Inks.
- Die-cut and emboss image with Labels Fourteen Nestabilities Dies.
- Die-cut and emboss Leafy Spray in Pink Carstock. Snip it and add it to image piece.
- Stamp sentiment in Barn Door Distress Ink.
- Add image to card base with Double Dots.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to trees and pearls to opposite corners.
Heartfelt Creations & Store Products used on this Project:
- HCPC 3465 Palisade Farmstead PreCut Set
- HCPC 3461 Western Sentiments PreCut Set
- HCD 712 Bella Rose Die: "Leafy Spray"
- Grand Calibur
- Double Dots
- Cardstock: White, Innocent Pink (GKD), Watercolor paper (LSS)
- Ink: Tumbles Glass Distress, Peeled Paint Distress, Crushed Olive Distress, Tea Dye Distress, Vintage Photo Distress, Barn Door Distress, Weathered Wood Distress (Ranger Industries), Black Stazon (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Labels Fourteen Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pearls (LSS), StarDust Stickles (Ranger Industries)
Have a great day.