- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Ivory Cardstock (4" x 5.25"). Ink all edges.
- Cut two strips from Patterned Paper (Weekend Market Postage: Bo Bunny), punch corners and add to card panel. Add stitches.
- Add Dark Pink Lace Tape (Love My Tapes) and Pink twine (The twinery). Add card panel to card base.
- Stamp Post Card saying on Ivory cardstock in Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink. Stamp image in Tea Dye Distress and "Long Distance Hug: saying in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Label 8 Nestabilities Dies in Old Paper and Antique Linen Distress Ink.
- Add stamp panel to card base with Pop dots.
- Add a pink Prima flower with a white brad (American Crafts), ink all edges.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day.