For my card I got inspired by the Deconstructed Sketch and the Moxie Fab World" Gingham Challenge".
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock.
- Cut a card panel from Ivory Cardstock (5" x 3.75"), ink all edges.
- Cut panel from Pink Cardstock. Add Pink Gingham Patterned Paper (Hometown Summer "Pink Paislee")
- Add panels to Ivory Card Panel.
- Die-cut Scallop border from Pink cardstock, ink all edges and adhere it to card. Add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Black Soot Distress Ink.
- Stamp image on Watercolor Paper in Stazon Black Ink. Color image with Distress Inks: "Old Paper, Antique Linen, Peeled Paint and Spun Sugar Distress Ink".
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Wonky Rectangle Dies (Spellbinders), add image to card with Pop dots.
- Create a double bow with bow-easy and adhere it to card.
- Add White Opal Liquid Pearls.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day.