Today I have a card i made using the Weekly sketch from "My Favorite Things", I love their sketches and always try to play along, but never have enough time. Submitting this card also to Simon Says Challenge: "Birthday".
This is my creation.
- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Pink cardstock, ink all edges and add Fabric Tapes: Greeny Value pack and Taffy Mini Check, Sherbert Mini Check Fabric Tape.
- Stamp image from "Being Cute is What I do" (MFT) on Watercolor Paper in Stazon Black Ink. Color image with Distress Inks. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle Nestabilities.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Innocent Pink CS using Scallop Circle Dies, mat this with image and adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment from "You Take the Cake" (MFT) set in Barn Door Ink.
- Create a flower using Fabric tape and Flower Dies. Add a red brad. Adhere it to card.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!