The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to a Patterned Papers are Sew Fun blog hop. For this hop we will showcase the fabulous Gina K. Designs Patterned Paper line, stamps, and some fun sewing techniques! The DT Members have all used the wide variety of stamps and paper in this hop to inspire you to get inky too!! Come play along with the Current Challenges at Stamp TV!!!
If you came from Emily's blog, then you're right where you should be. If not, please go to Stamp TV where you will find a list of all those participating.
Here is the card I made for you:
Enjoy the ride: For my card I used "Vintage Chic" Set, I thought it would be cool to use some of the old sets :)
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Mat Chocolate Brown and Patterned Paper, add straight stitches.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of Vellum paper in Vintage Photo Distress Ink, add Clear Embossing powder and heat it up. Cut vellum piece and add it to panel piece and add stitches.
- Tie on ribbon. Make a double bow with bow easy, add it to card.
- Stamp bicycle on Kraft Cardstock in Versamark Ink, add White Embossing powder and heat it up. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Rectangle Nestabilities. Add to card with pop dots. Add mini pearls.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Chocolate Brown, Kraft (GKD), Vellum Cardstock (LSS)
- Patterned Paper: Sunshiny Day (GKD)
- Stamps: Vintage Chic Set (GKD)
- Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Accessories: Mini pearls, Pop dots, Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Hand-dye Ribbon, Sewing machine.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Now hop on over to Lee's blog for more Gina K. goodness!!!
Hope you like it and enjoy the hop!
Have a great day!