I am submitting this card to Simon Says Stamp Challenge : Anything Goes.
- Die-cut and emboss and couple of pieces of cardstock using Label 1 Nestabilities. Create a card.
- Die-cut a smaller piece using same dies and white cardstock. Dry emboss it and ink all edges.
- Add White and Black Lace Tape to card panel.
- Die-cut 2 butterflies using Brown Leather Fabric Tape. Adhere them to card and add pearls.
- Stamp sentiment, die-cut and emboss piece with Circle Nestabilities.
- Cardstock: White (GKD)
- Stamps: Sentiment from Petals &Wings StampTV kit (GKD)
- Ink: Black Soot, Weathered Wood (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Brown Leather Fabric Tape, White Lace tape, Black Lace Tape (Love My Tapes), Pearls.
- Accessories:Double Sided Tape (Love My Tapes), Label 1 Nestabilities, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Butterfly die (Heartfelt Creations)
Have a great day!