I really like how it turned out :) The sketch is from Splitcoaststampers.
Submitting this card to:
- Lily Pad Cards: Flower Challenge
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut Patterned Paper panels, ink all edges, mat them with a piece of coordinated cardstock and add stitches. For the pink piece I die-cut a mini scallop border, then I adhere it with tape and add stitches.
- Add panels to card base.
- Add mini pink rhinestones.
- Stamp image and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image using Wonky Rectangle Dies and sentiment using Oval Nestabilities.
- Color image with Copic Markers.
- Add Glitter to butterfly and Crystal Lacquer to petals.
- Add image and sentiment to card.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day and thanks for visiting.