The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to a fun Spring Has Sprung blog hop. For this hop we will showcase Spring cards or projects with you!!! The DT Members have all used a wide variety of Gina K. Designs stamp sets to inspire you to get inky too! Come play along with the Current Challenges at Stamp TV!!!
If you came from Emily's blog, then you're right where you should be. If not, please go to Stamp TV where you will find a list of all those participating.
This is what I've created for today's hop:
- Using the biggest die from Beaded Squares, die-cut and emboss a couple in White Cardstock. Create a card.
- Using a Square Nestabilities Die, die-cut a piece of Patterned paper from Petals & Wings Collection. Ink all edges. Add a strip of Pink Patterned paper and add zig-zag stitches.
- Add Patterned Paper panel to card front.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Markers. Stamp sentiment in Black Soot Distress Ink.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Square Nestabilities.
- Add panel to card with large pop dots.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to center of each flower and Ruby Red Liquid Pearls to left side.
- Cardstock: White (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Petals and Wings Collection (GKD)
- Stamps: Petals & Wings Stamp TV Kit. (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Black Soot Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Ruby Red Liquid Pearls (Ranger)
- Accessories: Square Nestabilities, Beaded Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Scor-tape, Sewing machine.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Now hop on over to Jimmi's blog for more Gina K. goodness!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by.