The sketch is from yesterday's Sketch Challenge over at SCS and the colors are from SNSS Color Challenge "Aqua + Red"
Submitting this card to:
- Simon Says Challenge: BINGO "Flowers, Glitter, Brads"
- Touch Twin Markers & More: Spring
- iCopic: Flowers
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat panels of Real Red and PP, add stitches and adhere them to card base.
- Tie on Aqua Ribbon around card base a couple of times.
- Die-cut a panel of Bashful Blue CS using Rectangle Nestabilities. Adhere it to card with Pop dots.
- Print tulips. Color it with Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Oval Nestabilities. Adhere it to card with Pop dots.
- Create a bow with Caribbean Twine and adhere it to image.
- Add a little bit of Star Dust Stickles to tulips.
- Add Aqua Rhinestones to opposite corners.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!