Today, I have another CAS Easter card for you. I just got this set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, it is called "Elegant Blessings", perfect for your Easter cards and other ocassions as well.
I used the sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping #183. I changed it a little bit, hope it's ok :)
He is Risen!
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Score each side at 0.25".
- Stamp cross in Walnut Stain Distress Ink and die-cut and emboss it with Circle Nestabilities.
- Die-cut and emboss and piece of Patterned Paper using Scallop Circle Nestabilities.
- Mat these two pieces with a White Doily piece.
- Adhere piece to card base and cut excess from right side.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Add 3 clear rhinestones.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.