Now craft talking, I have a Vintage card for you today. I used one of my favorites sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps "Vintage Postcard" set and also the mail stamp die, that coordinates with this set.
I am submitting this card to Tuesday Trigger : Simple Elegance
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Ivory Cardstock, die-cut and emboss bottom edge with Classic Bracket (Spellbinders)
- Cut a panel from Patterned Paper (Butterfly Garden by Pink Paislee), ink all edges and add it to Ivory piece, add stitches.
- Stamp Postcard lines in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Stamp First Class Friend in Walnut Stain Distress Ink as well as the Mail Stamp image. Die-cut it using coordinate die.
- Create a bow with Twill ribbon, add a crocheted flower and a pink paper flower.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day.