- Stately Flowers 3: Illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger
- Mehndi Wishes: Illustrated by Rupa Shevde
- Create your Center Step Card from White Cardstock.
- Mat Innocent Pink CS and Patterned Paper from Butterfly Garden Collection (Pink Paislee). Add stitches and adhere them to the different panels.
- Stamp image (twice) on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Copic Markers. Cut out the second image, cut over the lines of the petals and bend it a little bit. Add layer image to main image.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle Nestabilities.
- Mat image with a Scallop Circle Die piece from Innocent Pink CS.
- Add image to card with Large Pop Dots.
- Add pearls and Dark Pink Lace Ribbon Tape.
Mehndi Wishes: I have to confess I did a little bit of homework with this set. I searched online to find out what Mehndi means and I found so many beautiful images. After that little lesson, I decided to create this card. Lots and lots of White Liquid Pearls :)
- Make a card base from Black Onyx CS. 5" square.
- Cut a square piece of Red Hot CS. Cut it diagonally, and cut that piece in half.
- Repeat the same with Patterned Paper from True Love Collection (Echo Park Paper).
- Mat CS and PP and adhere pieces to card base. Add White Liquid Pearls in every side. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp image on White CS in Red Barn Distress Ink. Stamp sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Oval Nestabilities.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Beaded Oval Nestabilities in Ivory CS.
- Mat pieces together with Large Pop Dots.
- Add Mini gold nail heads to beaded piece.
- Make a bow with Red Organdy Ribbon. Adhere to card with Glue dots.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Now, are you ready for more inspiration?! Visit the DT blogs listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win, Gina will be choosing a winner from all the comments who will win a fabulous Gina K. Designs grab bag filled with a least a dozen individual pre-cut images!
- Gina K
- Melanie Muenchinger – Illustrator Stately Flowers 3
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith ---> You are HERE
- Jennie Harper
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lori McAree
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Have fun hopping! Thanks for stopping by.