Stately Flowers 2: I used this big Camellia flower for my card, this is the Alabama State Flower. Honestly I have to do a lot of research, colors, shades, etc. I am learning a lot with all these beautiful flowers.
- Die-cut a couple of pieces of Innocent Pink CS with Scallop Circle Nestabilities.
- Stamp sentiment in one of the Scallop circles.
- Die-cut a piece of Patterned Paper (from True Love StampTV Kit), ink all edges and adhere it to one of the scallop circles, add zig zag sttiches.
- Stamp image on White CS, color it with Copic Markers. Stamp extra flowers and cut them out to create a 3D effect (cut smaller pieces so your flower can have a natural look)
- Score 1 scallop circle about 0.50", add scor-tape and adhere stitched piece.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle Nestabilities. Adhere image to Scallop circle Card with pop dots.
- Add extra petals to flower to add dimension.
- Add bling.
- Cardstock: Innocent Pink, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: True Love Patterned Paper (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen Distress.
- Embellishments: Mini Clear Rhinestones (Gina K. Designs)
- Accessories: Scallop Circle Dies, Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Sponges, Sewing machine, Copic Markers.
- Make card base from White CS. (A2 size)
- Start your scene stamping the little trees in Crushed Olive Distress, then add the shadows stamping those in Broken China Distress. Stamp the wolf in Walnut Stain Distress. Sponged the other areas to create the skies, water and shore.
- Die-cut a frame using Rectangle Fleur de Lis Dies and Rectangle Nestabilities.
- Add image to frame and then adhere it to card with large pop dots.
- Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Crushed Olive, Broken China, Walnut stain, Dye Tea, Antique Linen
- Accessories: Rectangle Fleur de Lis Dies, Rectangle Dies (Spellbinders), Pop Dots. Sponges.
Now, are you ready for more inspiration?! Visit the DT blogs listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win, Gina will be choosing two winners from all the comments who will each win a fabulous Gina K. Designs grab bag filled with a least a dozen individual precut images!
- Gina K
- Melanie Muenchinger – Illustrator Stately Flowers 2
- Theresa Momber – Illustrator Mountain Wilderness
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Giovana Smith---> You are Here
- Jennie Harper
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy