Anyway, I have 1 card made and I really love it!! This card is going to be for my niece Megan, she is super cute and wants to be a model, everything fashion goes well with her, LOL
For my card I used the sketch from Mojo Monday and the color inspiration comes from Tuesday Trigger.
- Make card from Lemon Drop Cardstock.
- Ink embossing folder, emboss a piece of White Cardstock, ink all edges. Add a strip of Lemon Drop cardstock and border punch a piece of Patterned Paper. Add all strips to embossed panel. Adhere them to a slightly bigger piece of White Cardstock and add stitches.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Black Soot Ink. Stamp image (twice) onto Patterned paper. Cut out dresses and glue first to image, from second image glue the top part and add foam tape and add it to image.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Rectangle Nestabilities. Add it to card. Add Star Dust Stickles to top of dress.
- Add Black Rhinestones.
- Add Lace White Tape Ribbon.
- Add flowers to card. Add Stickles to all edges.
- Cardstock: White, Lemon Drop (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Celebrate in Style, Bold and Beautiful (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Springtime (Echo Park Paper)
- Ink: Black Soot, Tea Dye, Dried Marigold (Ranger Industries) Daffodil Delights (Stampin' Up)
- Embellishments: White Lace Tape Ribbon (Love My Tapes), White and Yellow Paper flowers (Prima Ind.), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger Industries), Black Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Black Brad (Gina K. Designs)
- Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities, Grommet Tags Shapeabilities (Spellbinders), Flower border Punch (Martha Stewart), Textile (Provo craft), Pop dot foam tape, Sewing machine.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!