With Gratitude card.
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Border punch a couple of stripes from the new Blue Raspberry. Adhere them to card.
- Adhere thin polka dot ribbon.
- Stamp sentiment and image on card.
- Stamp 3 butterflies and cut them out. Glue them together and adhere them to card.
- Hand draw a wavy line and paper pierced.
- Randomly add rhinestones on your card.
- Add clear mini rhinestones on butterfly.
- Cardstock: White, Blue Raspberry (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Bold and Beautiful (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Bahama Blue (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Black/White Satin Ribbon (Gina K. Designs), Clear Rhinestones (Gina K. Designs), Teal and Light Blue Rhinestones (Kaisercraft)
- Accessories: Lace Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Paper piercing set, Scor-tape.
Hope you like my creation.
Now, are you ready for more inspiration? Please, visit the DT blogs listed below for more awesome creations. Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to win!!