Whimsical Wishes: Beautiful images in this set that coordinates with Vogue Vases set :)
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Emboss a piece of White CS using Textile folder, ink all edges. Mat this piece with a slightly bigger piece of Cranberry Tart CS.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of White CS using medium die from Fleur de Lis Motifs Shapeabilities, ink all edges using Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
- Stamp image on White CS in Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it using Circle Nestabilities. Adhere to previous die piece using Pop Dots. Adhere it to card.
- Cut a stripe of Cranberry Tart CS, stamp sentiment in Back Soot Distress Ink, add Fine Black Embossing powder and heat it up.
- Adhere it to emboss piece and add 4 white brads.
- Adhere front piece to card.
- Cardstock: White, Cranberry Tart (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Whimsical Wishes (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Black Soot Distress, Worn Lipstick (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: White brads (Gina K. Designs)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Fleur de Lis Motifs Shapeabilities (Spellbinders), Textile embossing folder (Provo craft), Fine Black Embossing powder (Ranger Industries), Embossing heat gun, Pop dots.
Garden Fresh: The images in this set are super cute!!!!
- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Sweet Mango CS (5" x 3.75"), stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink, emboss it using Swiss Dots folder and add stitches. Adhere it to card.
- Add White Doily. Die-cut, emboss and stencil a piece of White CS, adhere it to card.
- Stamp carrots on White CS in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, color them with Copic Markers and cut them out.
- Add carrots to doily piece. Create a bow using Bow-Easy and adhere it to card.
- Add Mini gold headnails.
- Cardstock: White, Sweet Mango (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Garden Fresh (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: White Doily, Mini Gold nailheads (Gina K. Designs), Peach Satin Ribbon (Michael's)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Swiss Dots Folder (Provo craft), Pop Dots, Scor-tape, Sewing machine.
Hope you like my creations.
Now, are you ready for more inspiration? Please, visit the DT blogs listed below for more awesome creations. Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to win!!
- Gina K
- Theresa Momber – Illustrator Whimsical Wishes
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Tami Mayberry
Have fun hopping!!