Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dream

Hello my friends!! Today I want to show you one of the projects I created for CHA Chicago using Love My Tapes products. I really like how this card turned out.

Dream
  • Make card from Lemon Drop Cardstock.
  • Cut a 5" x 3.75" panel from White Cardstock, ink all edges.
  • Pleat your Lemon Bar Tape Ribbon, then add stitches.
  • Cut out camera, saying and circles from Canvas Retro Stickers. Peel and adhere them to card.
  • Add Rhinestones.
  • Add panel to card.


Card Recipe:
  • Cardstock: Lemon Drop, White (Gina K. Designs)
  • Ink: Antique Linen (Ranger Industries) (for sponging)
  • Tapes: Lemon Bar Fabric Tape, Canvas Retro Stickers (Love my Tapes)
  • Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones.
  • Accessories: Sewing machine, Sponges
Submitting this card to



Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!

PS: If you attending CHA, please visit the Love my Tapes booth, so you can see this and other projects I made.

7 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

This is so neat! Love the plaid strips

Annette said...

Awesome card...

Charlene said...

What I can see of it looks cute!

Rita Barakat said...

ADorable! congrats on the new team!

Tina M said...

It's adorable! Love your take on the trigger :)

Stamping Dana said...

oh, this is fabulous!!

Cath said...

Hey Giovana! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS