- Make card from Lemon Drop Cardstock.
- Cut a 5" x 3.75" panel from White Cardstock, ink all edges.
- Pleat your Lemon Bar Tape Ribbon, then add stitches.
- Cut out camera, saying and circles from Canvas Retro Stickers. Peel and adhere them to card.
- Add Rhinestones.
- Add panel to card.
- Cardstock: Lemon Drop, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Antique Linen (Ranger Industries) (for sponging)
- Tapes: Lemon Bar Fabric Tape, Canvas Retro Stickers (Love my Tapes)
- Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones.
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Sponges
- Tuesday Trigger: Perty and Flirty
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!
PS: If you attending CHA, please visit the Love my Tapes booth, so you can see this and other projects I made.