Tuesday, January 12

Baby in Pink.

Hello my friends and Happy Tuesday! Today, I have another Monochromatic card for you. This time I made a Baby card. I got the sketch from one of Gina K. challenges over at SCS. For my card I used "Hip to be Square " set by Gina K. Designs. I stamp the face on Pure Luxury White CS using Pretty in Pink Ink. The sentiment was stamps in Real Red Ink. I used a pair of mini scallop scissors to shape the borders of my panels.

I am playing again the Monochromatic Challenge over at Lucy's card Blog. She has a great blog!!




Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Pretty In Pink.
Paper: SU Bella Rose (retired)
Stamps: Hip to be Square (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Plum (for sponging)
Embellishments: Pearls (kaiser Crafts), White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Thin Pink satin Ribbon (Offray)
Accessories: Mini scallop scissors, sewing machine, white thread, Mini glue dots, SU Dimensionals, Daubers.


Hope you like it.
Have a great and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card - a beautiful choice of colour too. So glad you played along with my challenge - thank you.

    ReplyDelete