Thursday, January 8

Winter Fun!!


Hello everybody, I hope you are having a great day!!
Today is Thursday and it is time for another challenge over Mothers & Daughters Creations Blog. This time our challenge was to create a Winter Fun Card. I just remember few days ago playing in the snow and having so much fun!! so I decided to use one of the new stamps from Stampavie Snowman. I colored the image with Watercolor pencils and Markers. The pretty paper is from Daisy Bucket Collection:Merry Wishes - Holly Jolly.
I used my sewing machine and added some stitches around the Designed Paper and the Image. I added 3 Clear Crystals from Zva on the left corner of the image.

Inside:

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Aqua Mist PTI, Real Red, Cream, White.
Paper: Merry Wishes-Holly Jolly from Daisy Bucket.
Stamps: Snowman from Stampavie, Alphabet by Studio G.
Ink: Back.
Embellishments: Red Ribbon, Clear Crystals,.
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, Mini glue dots, Watercolor pencils, Markers.


I hope you like it. Please let me know you were here!!
Have a great day and Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute! I love all the stitching. Awesome job as always. TFS!

    ReplyDelete