Sunday, January 25

Thursday Challenge on Sunday

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day. Sorry for the lack of post lately, I've been working on DT projects and also making fun cards for different challenges, but for one or another reason I couldn't post them, like this card I made for last Thursday Mothers & Daughters Creation Blog Challenge. This challenge was to create a card using:
NO NESTABILITIES OR CUTTLEBUG
ONE PIECE OF PATTERN PAPER
ONE EMBELLISHMENT
TWO STAMPS (One could be your sentiment)


This is my creation: For my card I used one of the new Pattern Paper by Imaginisce:
Twitterpated - Lady Bug Ball, the image is from Stampavie Enjoy The Moment. The ribbon id from SU.
My card is 5"x5" square. The inside says Happy Valentine's Day.


Card Recipe:
Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Red Riding Hood, White.
Paper: Twitterpated-Lady Bug by Imaginisce.
Stamps: Enjoy The Moment by Stampavie.
Ink: Black.
Embellishments: SU Ribbon.
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, Mini glue dots.

I hope you like it.
Don't forget about my blog candy HERE

1 comment: