Wednesday, January 14

Tea Party Challenge #9 : Glittery!!!

Hello everyone, it is time for another smARTworks Tea Party Challenge!! Donelda has challenged us to use something glittery in our creations, so without further add, here are my creations.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! This is a very simple and cute card. I used the Combo Sentiments Set, embossed it in Gold e.p. I added a couple of gold brads on the upper and bottom side, a cute pink bow and that's it. Sewing machine used for the zig zag and straight stitches.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, White.
Stamps: Combo Sentiments.
Paper: SU Bella Rose.
Ink: White Craft, Pretty in Pink (for sponging)
Embellishments: Gold brads, Offray Pink Sattin Ribon.
Accessories: Mini glue dots, 3D foam, Gold Embossing powder, Embossing gun
.

SENDING LOVE....: I really like this card, now the Valentine Day is coming, this card is perfect for the occasion. I used
Tulip Square Set fort his card. I embossed the frame in red pigment and red e.p. The sentiment was stamped in Stazon Black as well as the tulip. I colored the tulip with colored pencils, added a little bit of Markers and then some Diamond Stickles. I added two Clear Rhinestones on the corner.
The ribbon is very shiny and really pretty!!!
Card Recipe:
Card stock: Real Red, Pink Pirouette, White.
Stamps: Tulip Square Set.
Paper: SU Bella Rose.
Ink: Red Pigment (Studio G), Stazon Black.
Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones, Organdy Green Ribbon, Diamond Stickles.
Accessories: 3D foam, Sewing machine, White thread, Colored Pencils, Markers, Red Embossing powder, embossing powder
.

I hope you like them and play along the challenge too!! If you don't have any smARTworks stamps (yet) feel free to play using any stamps you own, then post your creation here or if you prefer to post on SCS or any online gallery use the keyword SCTP09. I can't wait to see your creations.

Now head over to see the other DT member's creations:
Susan, Dina, Trish, Donelda and Peggy.

I hope you like my creations.
Have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Yup I love them!!! The tulip with the glaze looks so cool and I LOVE gingham !!! How sparkly you are this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are adorable - love all the little touches on the tulip card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giovana, fabulous cards as always. I love them all.

    I have something waiting for you in my blog . If you have time please come and pick it up :) Thanks

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remind me to send you my birthday and snail mail address! (Just kidding!) What cute cards - someone having a birthday is going to be very pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this was a glitter challenge, but I can't help mentioning your stitching because it's always so beautiful.

    I also really like the Cone Flowers with glitter card. Beautiful on the kraft colored paper!

    ReplyDelete