Tuesday, January 27

Quick and easy cards

Hello my friends, few days ago I created quick and easy cards. They are simple, no sewing, no pattern paper, just easy and quick. All the images are from smARTworks.

Feel better soon: For this card I used one of the new release sets from smARTworks Tulip Square Set. I stamped the tulips, colored them and them cut them out. I used Water colored pencils and I also used some Ink to color the images. The sentiment is stamped in Certainly Celery.
I took a piece of Riding Hood Red CS and a very thin paint brush so I could get the curl effect on the CS, finally I added a couple of drew drops.



Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red, Su Naturals, White.
Stamps: Tulip Square Set by smARTworks.
Ink: Certainly Celery, Stazon Black.
Embellishments: Dew drops.
Accessories: Mini glue dots, Su Dimensionals, Diamond Stickles
.

God is bigger!!: This card is super quick!! I used another new release set from smARTworks Dbl. Dogwood. I stamped the flowers on the lower corner and colored it a little bit with regular colored pencils.I added a bit of Gold Stickles. The sentiment was stamped in Certainly Celery and Basic Brown. The part stamped on Basic Brown was positioned with a piece of Riding Hood Red and Dimensionals.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Bazzill White, SU Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette (inside)
Stamps: Dbl. Dogwood by smARTworks.
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery, Basic Brown.
Accessories: Gold stickles, Color pencils, SU Dimensionals.


Rejoicing with you: For this card I used another new release set Buttoned Up. I stamped the flowers direct onto the White CS and also onto Pattern Paper. Then I cut out the flowers from the Patter paper and positioned over the stamped image with Dimensionals.
Every square is 1 1/2". I sponged them a little bit with Riding Hood Red Ink.
I added a couple of Clear Rhinestones on the upper corner and some ribbon on the sentiment panel.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Bazzill White, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi kiss.
Paper: SU Cerise (retired)
Stamps: Buttoned Up by smARTworks.
Ink: Riding Hood Red.
Embellishments: Organdy Green Ribbon, Clear rhinestones.
Accessories: SU Dimensionals, Sponges.


I hope you like them. Don't forget our Tea Party Challenge : "Stitches and Ribbon". I hope you can play along with us. I have a couple of cute creations for this challenge.

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are all adorable - the colors feel very "fresh" (probably because I'm sick of seeing the grays of winter :) I particularly like the "God is Bigger" card

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are so well put together and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete