Thursday, January 15

Mothers & Daughters Creations Thursday Challenge

Hello everyone, today our challenge on MDC Blog is to case a card from any DT member. I chose this card from Maria. I changed the images, colors, embellishments, LOL I just kept the LO.
For my card I used one of the new addition to MDC Store," Stampavie Stamps". I chose Taking Care stamp, this girl is so cute and fun to color, even my daughter wanted to color her, LOL. I used colored pencils and some Markers, then I applied some Diamond Glaze over the image to give it a shiny look.
The paper I used is Magic Meadows (on sale now), this is a double sided paper, so I used both sides. I also added some Pink Crystals from Zva Creative bling.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, White.
Paper: Magic Meadows (Imaginisce Paper ).
Stamp: Taking care by Stampavie.
Ink: Black.
Embellishments: Pink Crystals (Zva), Offray Pink Ribbon.
Accessories: Sewing machine, White thread, Diamond Glaze, Mini glue dots, Su Dimensionals, Gold Stickles.

I hope you like it.
Have a great and blessed day!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute...we used the same image this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!Very pretty! Your coloring is awesome!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete