Friday, January 9

Friends!!

Hi everyone, I want to show a very simple, cute and easy card to make. You need only an image and a sentiment, that's it.
For my card I stamped the image 3 times in water colored card stock, then I colored the images with Watercolor pencils and a little bit of Markers. I added some Clear Glitter around the wings. With my Bone folder I marked the ares I wanted to make the holes and that's it.


Card Recipe:
Card stock: White, Groovy Guava (inside)
Stamps:
Cone Flowers and Combo Sentiments by smARTworks.
Ink: Stazon Black.
Embellishments: Gold brads.
Accessories: Watercolor pencils, Markers, Clear Glitter, Needle
.

I hope you like it.
Let me know you were here!! Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Me gusta mucho butterflies!
    (How do you say butterflies in Spanish?)
    You colored them so beautifully too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those butterflies are goregous, love them! Beautiful card! TFS!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! So simple, yet so classy! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giovy those butterflies look soo real,.. I love that card,. you are an artist! Congratulations!
    Rossy

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cards Giovana...I really like the little dot trail for the butterflies...adorable

    ReplyDelete