Saturday, January 3

A better organized desk

Hello everyone!!, Today I was planning to stamp, BUT I had to do other things first like laundry, put away the Christmas decorations, clean the house, after that we went to pick up our new book shelf, anyway, we came back home and I helped my husband to move it into the house, oh my, the book shelf was heavy!!! I made a bad movement and the heavy weight shelf landed in my head, hurts really bad, poor me.


Anyway, today I went to Costco and I bought a Chrome Desk Organizer, super cool. You don't want to see where I had my cardstock before, LOL.

After that, I went to my Craft room and my desk didn't invite to work at all, so I decide to clean it up and here the results.



Before:


After:

Now I can stamp and find everything I need.
Have a great night!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you do good work! Feel like travleing a bit, my office really needs your touch!! Hugs friend, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am envious.... Your desk looks so organized.
    Have a great week!
    Su amiga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Giovana,
    WOW! I love your beautiful space, so neat and organized. Thank you for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. My desk so needs to be cleared off. Sure does make a big difference.

    Be sure to check out the Jacksonbelle Embellishments blog today - you're a winner!!!! Congrats!

    http://jacksonbelleembellishments.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete