Monday, September 9

Impression Obsession Color Challenge

 
Hello friends!
Hope you all are having a great day.
The Impression Obsession DT is having a Color Challenge.
Isn't this board gorgeous!
I have a very simple card for you using the new


The images were stamped in Pine and Sienna Ink on watercolor paper.
Color image with Arteza watercolor markers.
Splatter white acrylic paint on panel.
Trim panel and add a white frame.
(After I did all that, the ornaments color outline faded a bit and decided to outline them with a black sharpie, I don't do this at all, usually over stamp the image several times after coloring, but I removed the stamps from my Misti)
Embellish card with rhinestones.


DT Hop List

Don't forget about the Closing sale going on right now!
The new September release is included in the sale, once products are gone, they are gone for good!

Hope you like my project
Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment