While you can make every design in the book with Melanie’s all occasion “A Year of Flowers” set, today’s samples showcase her coordinating florals, which can also be used with the book's tutorials and designs, and provide endless options and more value for your money. We are excited to share cards and projects we created using some of our favorite flower sets designed by Melanie! We love her new book and know you will too - don't miss out on getting your very own copy which you can purchase HERE!
For my sample I used the basket and roses from Holiday Basket Set and the sentiment from Pressed Flowers Set.
Here is my sample:
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Mat a piece of Innocent Pink Cardstock and Patterned Paper. Ink all edges and add stitches. Tie on ribbon.
- Die-cut a piece of Fleur de Lis Square in Innocent Pink and a Square piece in White Cardstock.
- Cut the Fleur de Lis Piece in half (diagonally), add it behind White Square piece and add stitches.
- Add square piece to panel with Large Pop Dots.
- Stamp basket and roses from Holiday Basket Set on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color them with Markers and cut them out. Add handles to basket with silver brads.
- Adhere them to card with small and medium pop dots.
- Add pearls.
- Stamp sentiment on mini tag and tie it on ribbon with twine.
- Cardstock: White, Innocent Pink (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Holiday Basket & Pressed Flowers (Gina K Designs)
- Paper: Victoria Garden (Echo Park Paper)
- Embellishments: Pearls, Silver brads, Pink Seam Binding Ribbon, Pink Sorbet Twine (The twinery)
- Accessories: Fleur de Lis Square Dies, Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Cricut & George Basic Shapes Cartridge [to create tag], Copic markers, Pop dots.
Leave comments along our hop today to enter to win one of Melanie's coordinating floral sets of your choice. The more comments you leave the more chances to win! Melanie will draw a name randomly from one blog and post the winner tomorrow morning. She is also giving away her Crazy Daisy digital patterned paper FREE if you link Gina's video or her post, please see Melanie's blog for details! Good Luck!
Hope you're finding some great inspiration and wonderful designs to get your creativity jump-started! You can find the newest stamp sets and lots of wonderful accessories in Gina's Store. And then join us on Stamp TV for the challenges and surprises and crafty videos galore!!!
Now, go to Jennie's blog, to continue the hop!
Have fun hopping!
Thanks for stopping by.