For my card I used "Shining Light" Set and the Star Dies from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
- Make card base from Ivory cardstock.
- Mat Navy Blue CS and Patterned Paper. Ink all edges and add zig-zag stitches.
- Tie on ribbon and add a mini button.
- Stamp sentiment in Black Ink.
- For stars: Adhere ivory and Ocean Mist cardstock onto a Adhesive Sheet Paper, die-cut stars, remove the adhesive part and add Microfiber Glitter, then ink all edges with Old Paper Distress Ink.
- Adhere stars to card with pop dots.
- Add mini buttons to stars.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Navy Blue, Ocean Mist (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Nantucket Collection (Pink Paislee)
- Stamps: Shining Light (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Black Soot, Old Paper Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Light blue Seam Binding Ribbon, Mini buttons, Microfiber Glitter.
- Accessories: Star Dies (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Pop Dots, Mini glue dots, Sewing machine, Scor-tape.
Have a great day!