If you came from Cat's Blog, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.
This week has been a bit crazy for me, my daughter got the stomach flu and now she is having a really bad cough/cold. Poor thing she is feeling miserable, that means mommy doesn't have much time to create, happily I made a pretty card for you today and I hope you like t.
Here's what I came up with today.
For You Card
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock (3.75" x 5"). Ink all edges and emboss piece with Seeing Spots folder. Add Light Pink Lace Tape and pearls.
- Adhere piece to card.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of White Cardstock using Fleur de Lis Shapeabilities Pendants. Ink all edges. Stamp sentiment in Vinatge Photo. Adhere it to card with foam tape.
- Stamp flowers on translucent Cardstock in Versamark Ink. Add White embossing powder and heat it up. Color flowers with Watercolor Brush and Distress Inks. Cut them out and adhere them to card with glue dots. Add StarDust Stickles to center of flowers.
- Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs), Translucent Cardstock (LSS)
- Stamps: Nature's Greetings (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress, Worn Lipstich Distess, Old Paper Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Pearls (Gina K. Designs), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Light Pink Lace Tape (Love My Tapes)
- Accessories: Fleur de Lis Pendants Shapeabilities (Spellbinders), Seeing Spots Embossing folder, Glue dots, Pop dots, Score-tape, Sponges.
Hope you like my card!!
Have a great day and happy hopping.
ETA: Also check out this fantastic news :)
ETAA: Some of you have sent me e-mails about the translucent cardstock, I got it at my LSS, and it's very similar to vellum just a little bit thicker. But if you don't find it, vellum will work just fine! Thanks for your questions!!