Saturday, November 5

Wee Memories Challenge # 75 " Handmade Gifts, Tags and Boxes"

Hello my friends!! Welcome to another Wee Memories Challenge, this week we are celebrating our 75th Challenge!!! and also our Hop for the Month, so if you arrived here from Danielle's blog, you are in the right place.

Our challenge this week is  "Handmade Gifts, Tags and/or Boxes", super fun!!!


Our sponsor this week is "Oh My Crafts" and the wonderful prize is a "Paper Bundle Pack"


My project is a burlap wreath, it's not too difficult to make and it would be a wonderful present for a friend or relative or for you!
The cardsinal and leaves were die-cut with Cardinal dies from heartfelt Creations. I hand-sew the burlap around the wreath.


Now, hop over to Laurel B's blog and enjoy her fantastic creation!!

Have fun hopping.

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the burlap and those birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing.. love the burlap.. and the felt birds.. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so creative and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may not have been hard to make but it's still lovely! I really like it Giovanna I think I may try one too! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giovana, this is just lovely! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a wonderful project Giovana. Your wreath is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the burlap wreath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous wreath! Perfect for this time of year! TFS! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely creation-- I could recycle a jute bag to make this-- the red bird is such a sweet touch
    Cheers from India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete