11 November 2011

Thankful for you

Hello my friends, I am back!! Happy Veteran's Day!!!
I've been sick, after the Holiday Bazaar I started feeling weird and then BAM! sick, sick, sick, I've spent a lot of time doing nothing, just sleeping, sleeping and sleeping. Finally, two days ago I started feeling much better and I even cleaned my craft room and created a card for you.

Before getting sick I really wanted to play the Touch Twin Markers Challenge and I couldn't  until yesterday :) The colors for the challenge are so pretty!

Entering my card also to:
iCopic: Thankful

Thankful for you.

  • Make card base from Ivory CS. 4.25 square card.
  • Cut a panel from Chocolate Brown CS and Patterned Paper. Mat together and add stitches.
  • Stamp fence and sentiment on White CS. Color image with markers.
  • Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Square Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
  • Stamp pumpkins on White CS and color with Markers. Cut it out and adhere it to card. Add Crystal lacquer.
  • Add bow.

Card Recipe:
  • Cardstock: Ivory, White, Chocolate Brown (Gina K. Designs)
  • Paper: (Gina K. Designs)
  • Stamps: Fence from "Heartfelt", Pumpkins from "Falling for you" StampTV Set, Sentiment from "Thankful for You" (Gina K. Designs)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Black Soot Distress (Ranger), Copic Markers.
  • Embellishments: Orange Ribbon (SU).
  • Accessories: Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Small and Large Pop Dots, Crystal Lacquer, Glue dots, Sewing machine, Adhesive (Love my Tapes) 

Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!


  1. I am in awe of your copic coloring!! Fantastic card!! God bless you, and Happy Veteran's Day to you AND all our military!!

  2. So sorry to hear that you've been sick Giovana. I hope that each day you'll feel better and stronger. I just love your beautiful fall card. Those pumpkins by the fence are so lovely!

  3. What a beauty Giovana! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!