Friday, November 11

Thankful for you

Hello my friends, I am back!! Happy Veteran's Day!!!
I've been sick, after the Holiday Bazaar I started feeling weird and then BAM! sick, sick, sick, I've spent a lot of time doing nothing, just sleeping, sleeping and sleeping. Finally, two days ago I started feeling much better and I even cleaned my craft room and created a card for you.

Before getting sick I really wanted to play the Touch Twin Markers Challenge and I couldn't  until yesterday :) The colors for the challenge are so pretty!

Entering my card also to:
iCopic: Thankful


Thankful for you.

Directions:
  • Make card base from Ivory CS. 4.25 square card.
  • Cut a panel from Chocolate Brown CS and Patterned Paper. Mat together and add stitches.
  • Stamp fence and sentiment on White CS. Color image with markers.
  • Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Square Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
  • Stamp pumpkins on White CS and color with Markers. Cut it out and adhere it to card. Add Crystal lacquer.
  • Add bow.

Card Recipe:
  • Cardstock: Ivory, White, Chocolate Brown (Gina K. Designs)
  • Paper: (Gina K. Designs)
  • Stamps: Fence from "Heartfelt", Pumpkins from "Falling for you" StampTV Set, Sentiment from "Thankful for You" (Gina K. Designs)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Black Soot Distress (Ranger), Copic Markers.
  • Embellishments: Orange Ribbon (SU).
  • Accessories: Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Small and Large Pop Dots, Crystal Lacquer, Glue dots, Sewing machine, Adhesive (Love my Tapes) 

Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your copic coloring!! Fantastic card!! God bless you, and Happy Veteran's Day to you AND all our military!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that you've been sick Giovana. I hope that each day you'll feel better and stronger. I just love your beautiful fall card. Those pumpkins by the fence are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty Giovana! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!

    ReplyDelete