I've been sick, after the Holiday Bazaar I started feeling weird and then BAM! sick, sick, sick, I've spent a lot of time doing nothing, just sleeping, sleeping and sleeping. Finally, two days ago I started feeling much better and I even cleaned my craft room and created a card for you.
Before getting sick I really wanted to play the Touch Twin Markers Challenge and I couldn't until yesterday :) The colors for the challenge are so pretty!
Entering my card also to:
Thankful for you.
- Make card base from Ivory CS. 4.25 square card.
- Cut a panel from Chocolate Brown CS and Patterned Paper. Mat together and add stitches.
- Stamp fence and sentiment on White CS. Color image with markers.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Square Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp pumpkins on White CS and color with Markers. Cut it out and adhere it to card. Add Crystal lacquer.
- Add bow.
- Cardstock: Ivory, White, Chocolate Brown (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Fence from "Heartfelt", Pumpkins from "Falling for you" StampTV Set, Sentiment from "Thankful for You" (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Black Soot Distress (Ranger), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Orange Ribbon (SU).
- Accessories: Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Small and Large Pop Dots, Crystal Lacquer, Glue dots, Sewing machine, Adhesive (Love my Tapes)
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!