Here's what I came up with today. For my card I used 2 sets: The basket and sunflowers are from Holiday Basket and the sentiment is from Winter Wings
- Make card base from Ivory CS. 5" square.
- Ink all edges. Make a panel from Ivory CS 4.75" square. Add a strip of embossed Ivory CS. Add zig-zag and straight stitches.
- Adhere ribbon. Add panel to card base.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Stamp basket and sunflowers on White CS. Color them with Copic Markers. Cut them out.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil a piece of Ivory CS using Label 1 Dies. Adhere piece to card with Large Pop Dots.
- Adhere basket and sunflowers with pop dots.
- Create a double bow with Bow-Easy and adhere it to card with glue dots.
- Add Pearls to each corner.
- Cardstock: White, Ivory (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Holiday Basket and Winter Wings (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress, Old Paper Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Pearls, Salmon Satin Ribbon (LSS), Brads (SU)
- Accessories: Label 1 Dies (Spellbinders), Distress Stripes Embossing folder (Provo-craft), Pop dots, StarDust Stickles (Ranger), Sewing machine.
Head on over to Lee's blog to see what she's sharing with you today!
Have fun hopping!!
Have a great day.