I have to confess that in addition of my Copic Markers I love, love, love the Inktense Watercolor Pencils, they are like ink on a pencil, the colors are very vibrant and you can add as much or little as you want. I have more images already colored and ready to become a card, so stay tuned!
- Stamp image on Watercolor Paper in Black Stazin Ink.
- Color image with Inktense Watercolor Pencils.
- Die-cut and emboss image with Circle Nestabilities.
- Die-cut and emboss a couple of pieces of Cranberry Tart CS using Circle Beaded Nestabilities. Score back piece and create a card.
- Add image to from of your card,
- Add a bow with Glue Dots.
- Add Ruby Red Liquid Pearls to berries and StarDust Stickles to stockings.
- Cardstock: Cranberry Tart, Ivory (Gina K. Designs), Watercolor Paper (LSS)
- Stamps: Very Merry Christmas (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Black Stazon, Inktense Watercolor Pencils.
- Embellishments: Cranberry Satin Ribbon (GKD), Ruby Red Liquid pearls, Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Circle Beaded Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Glue dots.
Have a great day!