Hello my friends!!! Today is a very especial day, my good friend Vera Yates is joining forces with the very talented Jennifer McGuire to collect cards for the elderly people.
We all love to make cards and I would love if you could send 1 or 20 or more to them so they can distribute to different Nursing Homes. You will bring a smile in those cute faces, guarantee!!
If you arrived here from Anita, you are in the right place.
Here are the cards I made. I used stamps from Heartfelt Creations.
A few important details:
- This card drive will be going on till November 31, 2011. We will need to receive your cards by November 31, 2011.
- Please make the cards for Christmas or Holiday Wishes. Anyone can send a card, your children, church group, scout troops, etc.
- All cards need to have a message in it. Please also sign your name and where you are from. On the card envelope, write your name on the top left corner. Also, please don't seal the envelope.
- Please stick to just cards.
- And please don't use any pins (safety reason).
- You can mail the cards to either one of us:
P.O. Box 428612 P.O Box 17596
Cincinnati, OH 45242 Sugar Land, TX 77496
- In each package, PLEASE include a piece of paper with your name, address, email address and how many cards you sent. This helps us in keeping track for prizes! For each card you send, you will get a chance. So the more cards you send, the better your chances.